GN Building Services offer fascia, soffits, guttering and roofline product installations, requiring no maintenance and will last a lifetime.
Our hard-wearing, low maintenance UPVC fascia boards are designed for direct fixing to rafters.
Our fascia board is the perfect product for new homes or for replacing old fascias.
Available in standard profile or a distinctive sculpted ogee style, the board is strong enough to be fitted directly onto roof rafters.
It’s easy to fit and makes a smart improvement to any home. Available in two styles to suit your home, this robust UPVC fascia system is designed for low-maintenance and long-life.
No painting is required and, at 18mm thick, the fascia boards are sturdy enough to be attached directly to your rafters – helping to reduce the cost of fascia replacement.
Our range of stylish soffits will enhance any home and is available in colours and styles to suit all tastes.
Boards are easy to fit and are fully compatible with our fascia systems for an exact colour match.
The colours precisely match our windows and door systems too.
You can choose from three soffits styles:
- Soffit board has built-in ventilation slots to ensure your loft is well ventilated at all times, preventing damp and protecting rafters from rot.
- Our 9mm utility soffit board provides a simple, clean look and can be enhanced with vents to maintain airflow through your loft space.
- Hollow soffit board is a lightweight, cost-effective soffit solution, which can also be fitted with our highly effective ventilators.
We install efficient, high-capacity UPVC guttering and downpipes for all residential and commercial properties.
When you need effective, robust and attractive plastic guttering and downpipes to complete your buildings, look no further than the range of PVC-U rainwater systems and accessories from GN Building Services.
Our guttering systems are suitable for all types of domestic and commercial property, with styles ranging from the classic half-round and square-line to decorative ogee guttering.
We also stock a range of high-capacity guttering and downpipes suitable for larger buildings:
- Half-round guttering – classic, widely used guttering style ideal for all residential buildings.
- Square-line guttering – contemporary, distinctive guttering style suitable for most domestic properties.
- Universal Plus – designed for use on large residential buildings, smaller commercial premises and conservatory roofs, available in 4m lengths.
- Universal XL – high-capacity guttering for properties with a large roof, such as terraced housing and commercial buildings.